Hope’s is the leading manufacturer of fixed and operable steel and stainless steel security windows for detention centers. Hope’s product versatility in secure and non-secure windows allows specifiers to benefit from “turnkey solutions” for all facility windows and doors. Stream-lined communication saves time and enhances coordination and cost effectiveness, all while maintaining single-source accountability.
- Awning Detention Windows: Hope’s steel awning detention windows are equipped for inmate or attendant-only operation.
- Side Hung Detention Windows: Hot-rolled steel side-hung ventilators equipped for inmate or attendant-only operation in security windows.
- Mechanically or Electrically Operated Detention Windows: Hope’s offers mechanically or electrically operated awning windows that are ideal for areas that require remote operation, such as recreation areas, maintenance facilities, etc.
- Fixed Detention Windows: Hope’s non-operable detention windows offer cost-effective solutions for all levels of security.
- Steel Guard Detention Windows: Hope’s hot-rolled steel detention windows for minimum or medium levels of security.
- Air Vented Detention Windows: Hope’s custom manufactured air vented detention windows allow air to pass through the frame without exposed ventilators.
- Guard Tower Detention Windows: Hope’s horizontal sliding detention windows are specifically designed for guard tower applications.
- Administrative Non-Secure Windows & Doors: Hope’s Administrative Non-Secure detention windows and doors incorporate our architectural steel non-secure products into the correctional/detention secure products.